ISO 14001:2004 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can use to establish environmental management system that focus on the continual improvement of the organization environmental performance. This course shall describe the importance and the contents of this standard.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different departments
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand the environment aspect, and impact.
- Understand the environmental management system main benefits.
- Understand the environmental management system components.
- Understand the 4 clauses Of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand EMS establishing steps
- Understand the process of identifying the environmental aspects
- Understand the process of identifying the environmental impacts
- Understand what is meant by emergency preparedness and response
- Understand the documentation value
- The process model
- Environment definition
- Environmental aspect definition
- Environmental impact definition
- Environmental management system components
- Environmental management system main benefits
- ISO 14001:2004 clauses
- EMS establishing steps
- Identifying the environmental aspects
- Identifying the environmental impacts
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Environmental management system documentation
- Documentation value
About D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses