- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
The aim of this course is to familiarize participants to the IRCA lead auditor level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal and external auditing of environmental management systems (EMS). On successful completion of this course, the delegates will be capable of performing effective audits of companies' environmental management systems, reporting the outcome and determine whether or not it meets the requirements of the ISO 14001 series of standards.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 14000 series
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO 14000 EMS standard
- Definitions, purpose, objectives and benefits of ISO 14001 auditing
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning, and the way to approach, perform and report an audit.
- Auditors responsibilities, personnel attributes and auditor selection
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO 14001 EMS auditing
- ISO 14001 EMS auditing as a tool for continual improvement
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO 14001 EMS auditing
- Auditors registration scheme & examination
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses