- Price QAR 6,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Islamic Trade Finance Course is designed to provide the bankers whom need to understand the Islamic international trade financing and the risks associated in trade structured framework to enhance and develop the core business and operations of the Islamic international trade.
Most of the Bankers know that the trade finance plays an important role in facilitating trade transaction between the global parties as a form of short term banking facility that help the parties in managing their cash flow.
Many years ago; all the banks worldwide were practicing the conventional method of trade finance until recent years where the emergence of the Islamic banking system has boomed.
Islamic trade finance operation is specialized area in Islamic banking utilising various concepts that need to be understood by the parties involved in the process.
On completion of this course the participants will gain insight on Islamic trade finance operations, enabling them to differentiate between the conventional and Islamic approaches while appreciating the advantage of Islamic trade finance. This course will also discuss the relation between treasury functions as well legal aspects of Islamic trade financing
Upon completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the Islamic Concepts and Techniques available to issue Letter of credit
- Understand the significance of Islamic Trade Finance Operations
- Enhance knowledge of international trade finance products, its processes and how to apply the same for Islamic trade finance products management of risks in international trade finance activities and discover the benefits of securitization of Islamic trade finance to extend market reach and expand breath of Islamic finance
- What are the key risks in a trading transaction and how can they managed, and how can financiers assist in helping companies reduce the time to process trade transactions and what is the most effective method of financing trade transaction
- Is a structured trade finance transaction more appropriate than a general corporate banking facility
- Officers from Trade Finance Dept.
- Shari’ah Superintendent
- Staff from Corporate Finance Dept. (Relationship Manger)
- Officers from Operations (Trade Finance Operations)
- Officers from Financial Control.
- Officers in Banking Operations Auditors and Internal Control Officers
- Government representatives
- Importer, Exporter, Sales & Marketing in charges personnel who require sound knowledge of the operations of the various types of letter of credit (LC),(LG) & other trade financing products under conventional & Islamic concepts
- Operational Risk officers
- Bankers, whom their bank willing to convert to Islamic window bank.
- The program is based on a combination of interactive activities, team and inpidual exercises, case studies and discussions.
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses