- Familiarize participants with the nature and terms of financing Murabaha accordance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- Raise the efficiency of the participants to deal with this type of financing, especially those working in Islamic banks.
- The public entrance of the Islamic banks.
- Methods and tools in the Islamic finance expenses (peace, participation, speculation, Istisna'a).
- Financing Murabaha "concept and types, stages and controls."
- Practical applications for forms of finance Murabaha in Islamic banks.
- The comparative advantage of Murabaha Financing for both the customer and the bank.
- Identify the specific form of Murabaha financing risks.
- How to calculate Murabaha transactions.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses