- Price TBA
- Duration 6 Months
- Locations Dokki
“Certified Islamic Fund Manager” is designed by industry specialists and renowned Islamic scholars. This Program ensures the balance between the subjective and practical knowledge on Islamic funds. It also offers comprehensive knowledge that will strategically prepare candidates in building their skills, competencies and experience as they enter into the Islamic fund management being Shariah compliant. The Islamic wealth and fund management was first emerged in the 1960s when the investors sought alternatives to the conventional forms of investment, particularly interest- dealing in conventional banks which is prohibited in Islam and unethical for non- Muslims as well. The Islamic funds market is one of the fastest growing sectors of financial industry not only in Muslim but also in non-Muslim countries. The primary characteristic that distinguishes an Islamic fund from conventional investment is its compliance with Shariah laws which requires the fund managers to adhere to Shariah.
- We_They was originally established as an independent training and research arm for Metropolitan Consulting, and grew to be a standalone entity as of 2012.
- Growing with market needs; We_They is reinventing itself as one of the respected training services provider at the Egyptian training community, providing innovative and state-of-the-art training and educational services to corporations, banks, private business institutions, public enterprises, and inpidual business units; making a good use of our available persified channels of expertise to enable all our clients to meet their capacity building and human wealth goals.
- We_They provides training, events, research, advisory services. Additionally; We_They delivers several types of study modes and qualifications, which suit the needs of both practitioners and academicians, in collaboration with its worldwide strategic partners. This includes accredited academic training (Certificates, Diplomas, Post graduate Diplomas, Masters, PhDs or DBAs either through self-study or through distance learning) and professional training (executive short program and workshop from 1 to 3 days).
- Furthermore, We_They provides comprehensive and customized advisory and tailor made financial and technical solutions. This is offered through its in-house expertise as well as its International strategic partners in offering restructuring plans for both financial and non-financial entities.
- We_They management team and pool of trainers include professionals with extensive academic, and research backgrounds as well as years of experience in the banking and non-banking field.
- In pursuit of excellence, We_They has a wide and strong network of relationships with local and International training, research, advisory and education partners. This includes the World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME), International Shar’iah Research Academy (ISRA), the Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance (IIBI), The Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Al Huda Centre of Islamic Banking & Economics, and others.