- Familiarize participants with the nature and the concept of small enterprises and the elements of success.
- Inform participants on the small and medium industries problems.
- Evaluation of existing traditional funding formulas on interest.
- Familiarize participants with the nature and concept of Islamic financing instruments.
- Islamic finance calendar formats and their suitability for small and medium projects.
- The definition of the concept of small and medium enterprises.
- Classification criteria for small projects.
- Small and medium enterprises financing problem.
- The reasons for the reluctance of traditional banks for the financing of small enterprises.
- The proposed framework for the financing of small enterprises through Islamic financing instruments.
- Murabaha funding formula and how to apply them.
- The funding formula to participate and how to apply them.
- Mudaraba financing and how to apply formula.
- Balastsnaa funding formula and how to apply them.
- The funding of peace and how to apply formula.
- Ijara financing formula and how to apply them.
- Palmzarah funding formula and how to apply them.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses