IFQ is an internationally recognized qualification that is awarded jointly by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) - recognized by Ofqual, the UK government education regulator. The IFQ provides candidates with an understanding of the influence of Shariah in a business context and prepares candidates to hold key positions in the Islamic finance and Takaful industries. The qualification is appropriate for existing and new employees and those seeking a career in Islamic finance. Since its launch, the exam has been taken in over 40 countries.
- Key Islamic Finance Principles
- How Islamic and Conventional Finance Differ
- Structuring Rules for Islamic Financial Products
- Sukuk & Islamic Securitization
- Islamic Asset & Fund Management
- Financial Statements for Islamic Banks
- Corporate Governance for Islamic Finance
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.