IFQ is an internationally recognized qualification that is awarded jointly by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) - recognized by Ofqual, the UK government education regulator. The IFQ provides candidates with an understanding of the influence of Shariah in a business context and prepares candidates to hold key positions in the Islamic finance and Takaful industries. The qualification is appropriate for existing and new employees and those seeking a career in Islamic finance. Since its launch, the exam has been taken in over 40 countries.
- Key Islamic Finance Principles
- How Islamic and Conventional Finance Differ
- Structuring Rules for Islamic Financial Products
- Sukuk & Islamic Securitization
- Islamic Asset & Fund Management
- Financial Statements for Islamic Banks
- Corporate Governance for Islamic Finance
About Nasdaq Dubai
NASDAQ Dubai sees financial education as a key factor in the development of a successful, world-class capital market. It has established NASDAQ Dubai Academy to provide training courses that will support the educational requirements of a range of market participants, including issuers, members, investors and the general public.See all Nasdaq Dubai courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.