Course detailsPossibly not as well-known as some alternative sciences, though certainly just as interesting, iridology (also known as iridodiagnosis or iridiagnosis) involves the detailed study of the iris to diagnose past, existing, and even future, health problems of a patient's body. With this information, patients can take pre-emptive measures to counter and control symptoms.
The Iridology Course begins by guiding you through the definition, purpose, and history of iridology. From this early stage in the course, you will discover how changes in the physiology of the iris can be indicative of changes taking place in other parts of the body.
As iridology involves studying the eye, it is important to have a good anatomical knowledge of the organ. The course describes the structure of the eye and how, through the hypothalamus, it is connected to other parts of the body. You will learn to read the signs of the iris and what these can mean for a patient.
Armed with the knowledge of what to look for, you will be guided in how to practice iridology and the equipment needed to do so. This covers the whole client journey: diagnosis, patient care, and follow-up sessions.
Once a patient has been diagnosed, they may need to be prescribed medication. The Iridology Diploma Course discusses what to prescribe and the contraindications and possible side-effects that need to be considered. You will learn how to monitor a patient's progress and change doses to fit the individual throughout their treatment. The course also covers what to do should a patient be unresponsive to treatment and how to properly hand over to medical professionals, should a more severe health problem be discovered.
From the Iridology Diploma Course, You will learn how to set up your own practice. The pros and cons of setting up at home or in an external workplace are discussed, along with the equipment and furniture you will require. You will also learn how to manage the administration of the business: appointments, workload, bookkeeping, and organising your time.
The course concludes with suggestions on the next steps to take on your journey to becoming an iridology practitioner and tips and advice from expert practitioners who, having been where you are, share useful knowledge and provide inspiration.
- Module 1: The World of Iridology
- Module 2: Anatomy of The Eye, The Iris
- Module 3: Reading the Signs and Markings in the Iris
- Module 4: Practicing Iridology
- Module 5: Prescriptions and Contraindications
- Module 6: Setting Up a New Practice
- Module 7: Expert Opinion
- Module 8: Course Overview
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs