- Locations: Amman
- Duration: 30 Hours
How to make iPhone apps? Learn iPhone programming with our training course series. Introduction to iPhone Programming and Advanced iPhone Programming make it easy and efficient to learn Android development.
This iPhone training course is designed to quickly get you up to speed how to make iPhone apps for iPhone devices. This iPhone development-training course will teach you the basis of the iPhone platform and the application life cycle. You will be able to write simple GUI applications, use built-in widgets and components, work with the database to store data locally, and much more by the end of this Android training course.
As a result of taking this iOS training course, you will be able to:
· Explain the differences between iOS and other mobile development environments.
· Describe the key software features provided by the iPhone OS.
· Describe the overall iPhone OS programming steps.
· Gain skills using iPhone SDK Tools such as Xcode and Interface Builder.
· Gain skills in using the iPhone SDK software interfaces.
· Gain skills writing Objective-C 2.0 code.
· Gain skills writing and debugging the major iPhone Applications types.
· Secure, tune, package, and deploy iOS applications.
iOS Intermediate Course Outline:
· Understanding Views
· Creating Views Programmatically
· Building The Main User Interface
· Defining IBOutlets
· Working With Images And Image Views
· Handling Images On Retina Devices
· Creating Pattern Images
· Customizing Buttons
· building The Data Model
· Archiving Data
· Understanding Protocols
· Adopting NSCoding
· Persisting The Data Model
· Advanced Data Options
· Social media interaction
· Connectivity APIs ((REST, Soap, XML,HTTP)
· Device hardware interaction
· Introducing A Navigation Controller
· Building The Music List View Controller
· Providing The Table Data
· Enabling Behavior With Delegation
· Adding Swipe To Delete
· Deleting An Album
· Storyboarding iMusic
· Adding A Custom Music List Cell
· Animating The Cell's Delete Behavior
· Building The Detail View UI
· Building The Detail View Controller
· Passing Data Between Scenes
· Opening The Album In iTunes
· Prototyping The Search UI - Part 1
· Prototyping The Search UI - Part 2
· iTunes Music Store Search API
AppTrainers is a specialized Mobile Application Consulting Company headquartered in Amman and established in 2012.
AppTrainers is bringing world-class training and consulting on mobile applications yet at an affordable rate to encourage small businesses, start-ups and students. In a nutshell, we offer high-value courses and impeccable standards and settings.
At AppTrainers, our main objective is to enable entrepreneurs and startups to translate their business ideas into real smart applications through innovative hands-on education and implementation. We offer our solutions on the top operating systems and environments mainly: iphone, Android and BlackBerry platforms.
Our Instructors have extensive industry knowledge combined with years of classroom experience.
Our Clients are our top priority and we are committed to delivering the highest-quality courses in all our services. As a token of our commitment, we offer unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
App Trainers Vision
To be the leading company in providing innovative smart application services to our clients in the MENA region.
App Trainers Mission
Through innovation and passion, enable our customers to translate their ideas to running business.
Our main specialists are:
- iOS Developer Track for Iphone and iPad
- Android Developer Track
- BlackBerry Developer Track
- Phone Gap Developer Track
- Unity 3D