This track focuses on building the knowledge and skills that students need to develop applications for iOS.
During the track, students will learn the fundamentals of SWIFT (the language used to develop an iphone application) and will explore Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Learn the basic of Swift language.
- How to use Swift classes.
- How to apply Object Oriented Programming using Swift Language.
- How to develop IPhone application.
- How to save your data in sqllite database.
- How to display the data in Picker view ,Table view.
- How to upload your application to appstore.
Developers who have experience with other platforms and want to learn how to develop iOS apps.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses