Course detailsCOURSE OVERVIEW
Delegates who successfully completed the IOSH Working Safely short lecture and a short answer test and practical assessment. Once successfully passed, they will receive an IOSH accredited certificate valid for 3 years. This qualification enables delegates to understand health and safety in their own workplace. IOSH's Working Safely Training Course is designed for people at any level in any sector, and meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety ;
This course follows the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health's certificated syllabus. It aims to ensure that people at the most senior levels appreciate health and safety. The course reflects the principles embodied in:
- The Health and Safety Executive's guidance, ' Successful Health and Safety Management' (HSG65)
- The Turnbull report ('Internal controls: Guidance for Directors on the Combined Code')
- The DETR / HEC's 'Revitalising Health and Safety' strategy statement
- Understand the importance of strategic health and safety management and its integration into other business management systems.
- Understand directors' and employees' statutory duties.
- Identify accident causes and plan for prevention through hazard identification, risk assessment and control strategies
- Appreciate the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Understand the importance of employee selection and the effect of human factors on health and safety
- Recognise the importance of consultation and communication with employees on health and safety issues
- Appreciate the significance of performance monitoring for continual improvement of health and safety management
About NBIZ INFOSOL
Nbiz are pioneers in the field of IT Governance, Information Security and IT Service management. Nbiz Infosol was born with the idea of helping companies to acquire appropriate solutions that addresses their business requirements. Located in Abu Dhabi, Nbiz Infosol is committed to provide a solution that adds value to the business at a very competitive pricing.
We strive to achieve best quality in whatever we do. By Quality we do not mean mere certification but achieving the requirements of the customers at the same time not overstressing our employees. We only undertake projects that are within our capabilities and are happy to redirect the customers if that particular area is not within our reach. This way we do not overcommit and under deliver rather we under commit and over deliver.See all NBIZ INFOSOL courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.