Working Safely is for a 1-day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
This course is ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important and shows how everyone can make a difference to their own well being and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper.
- Three hazard spotting exercises.
- When you pass, you'll be awarded an IOSH Working safely certificate and/or IOSH Working Safely Passport.
Fire Safety Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.