- Duration: 1 day
- Timings: Flexible options
It provides employees with an understanding of their individual responsibilities contributing to health and safety in their workplace. Staff gain a basic overview of hazards, risk assessment and controls, workplace precautions, communications, accident reporting and pollution minimisation.
Who is the course for?
This course is a basic introduction for all levels of personnel who are non-health and safety experts.
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others and understand the consequences to both the individual and their organisation if they fail to work safely.
- Identify hazards, risks and risks controls and understand the importance of risk assessment with examples of everyday use of risk assessment.
- Understand how to take appropriate workplace precautions and their importance in the working environment.
- Appreciate the importance of a health and safety management system.
- Identify lines of communication with respect to health and safety in their place of work.
- Identify safety signs and signals.
- Understand emergency, accident plans and procedures and how and who to report accidents, incidents and near misses to, in their place of work.
- Recognise how industry affects the environment and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste.
On successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course you will receive an IOSH accredited Certificate.Updated on 08 November, 2015
Santia are a leading International provider of health, safety and environmental training to the Middle East market
Since 1992 we have delivered cutting edge International health, safety and environmental training courses to clients from a wide range of industry and business sectors including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, utilities and transport.
Santia’s training and consultancy services help our customers to protect their people and profits, drive business efficiencies and improve staff morale and productivity.
Santia’s main services include Training, Consultancy and Food Consultancy and
Training, offered from our office in the Knowledge Village, Dubai.
We are proud of our people and results:
Santia has over 200 trainers and consultants working in International markets. These include chartered health and safety practitioners, dedicated trainers, former government health, safety and environmental inspectors, scientists and skilled technicians.
Proven Track Record
More than 12,000 people per year train with Santia. Santia’s pass rates are consistently higher than the national average with 90-100% pass rate for the NEBOSH certificate.
Santia will work closely with you to understand your organisational training needs allowing us to deliver tailored training and consultancy servicesSee all Santia courses
- PAT - Portable Appliance Testing Certificate Training Express
USD 280Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- IOSH Working Safely with Exam & Certificate Phoenix Health & Safety
USD 133Duration: 8 Hours