Be safe in your working environment and maintain a healthy and sustainable working policy for you and everyone around you. The IOSH Working Safely course introduces a British standard approach to working safety in the work environment. Increase your understanding on all areas of health and safety.
Key outcomes from this course are:
- Introducing working safely and defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment This programme is accredited by IOSH which is highly recognised in the health and safety industry worldwide and by HSE
This course is suitable for everyone in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to provide each individual with the practical actions they need to be aware of with regards to health and safety in the workplace.
- A course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
- Designed to be fun and interactive to get people fully involved
- Content based on what people need to know in practice
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations
- The very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
- Assessments built into the day’s training