RRC's IOSH Working Safely course is designed to improve the safety culture within an organisation by giving individuals understanding of their health and safety responsibilities with emphasis on how to keep themselves and others safe at work.The course focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the well-being of themselves and others through changing behaviour. Based on best practice rather than legislation, it's suitable for delegates from all countries and types of organisations.
The IOSH Working Safely course is suitable for all industries and types of organisation and provides essential knowledge and understanding for:
- all employees, at any level
RRC's IOSH Working Safely covers the following topics:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
The IOSH Working Safely course is assessed by a short multiple choice exam and hazard spotting exercise at the end of the course.
If you are studying by e-Learning, your assessment is on-line.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH certificate.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.