IOSH Working Safely course is aimed at all employees and is designed to improve the safety culture within an organization. It focuses on how individual actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace. IOSH WS is a key syllabus that gives highly innovative format and content which suits a health and safety executive at any level of the organization. IOSH Working Safely course in Delhi is preferred among workers from construction industries.
NIST provides IOSH Working safely training to the beginners and workers who handle machinery, equipment and highly hazardous activities. Our NIST trainers are well experienced in giving step-by-step guidance and support throughout the training sessions. IOSH Working Safely training in Pune is mostly preferred among the students pursuing technical courses. Supervisors in civil construction and transportation got huge awareness in safety and prefer to do IOSH Working Safely in Bangalore. In many countries people have the card rather than certificate and hence IOSH working safely in Vizag attracts the worker to join the course.
What You will study
- Enhancing your knowledge in identifying hazards and risks in the workplace
- Controlling the hazards and to identify how accidents occur and their causes
- An Overview of the employers and employees legal rights and responsibilities
- Identifying and controlling common hazards, such as fire, electricity, chemicals and work equipment
- Protecting your environment
- The management of health, safety and the environment
After completing this course you will know the basic risk assessment principles and your responsibilities for working safely and will be able to recommend safety measures for protecting the employees and others from harm in an organization.
The comprehensive working safely package contains
- Full PowerPoint presentation featuring state-of-the-art animation.
- Clear delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q&A sessions, and plenty of simple, custom-designed illustrations – no clip art!
- User-friendly trainer notes including focused training tips and extra background information so that trainers can go into more detail in all the key areas.
- A board game and quizzes to bring health and safety to life and maximize interactivity.
- A bank of assessments – delegates' understanding of health and safety basics is evaluated using multi–format questions and a hazard-spotting exercise.
- Introducing working Safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
About NIST Institute
At NIST, safety is our passion to make the work place safer. We provide the most indispensable and essential safety training and solutions for the industrial world. With our services started, NIST has emerged as the leader in safety education. As much as we revere safety, it is our people and team work that are our most valuable assets. When NIST is chosen by an individual or by an organization, they will experience our enduring commitment to keep their safety knowledge improved with our relentless devotion to customer satisfaction.
In order to bring the consciousness and importance of HSE among the professionals, we came forward to deliver various international accredited training courses.
We hold a prominent reputation in our field with our ability to deliver high-quality services with better value additions and it is which unremittingly motivates us to qualify our students through innovation and to grow along with them in creativity, quality, productivity and set exemplary ethical values.
In industries where innovation occurs with technologies and process in a persistent and changing pace, we value endurance and perseverance as high as adaptability to provide safety solutions.
We value your hard earned money. We invest and focus on quality and results than marketing and sales. We train 6000+ Safety Professionals every year anchored across the globe.
We consult, audit and provide HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards to your organization. The requisite solutions and services we offer will salvage your business firm from any financial penalty and liabilities thus corroborating your company to comply with all safety regulations and helps to abide by the health and safety laws preventing any damage that could possibly occur to your employees.
Our HSE training projects onshore and offshore has not just helped our clients maintain compliance but also to optimize their EHS performance and set new benchmarks.
We encompassed a wide range of corporates and industries offering them the real depth along with breadth in our safety offerings.
We have offices operating across in India and Gulf countries with deep domain safety expertise. The organization has a pan India presence with office in Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Vizag.See all NIST Institute courses