- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 4 days
- Timings: Flexible options
This course is for the international market aimed at Managers, Supervisors and personnel responsible for managing their organisation's health and safety effectively. It provides personnel with the knowledge and skills to manage risk and resources. It covers safety management, basic risk assessment and control, control of hazards, communications, monitoring, reviewing and auditing.
Who is the course for?
Managing Safely is for non-health and safety expert personnel who have to manage risk and resources.
- Apply basic management principles and practices to safety and health issues as part of a total management strategy.
- Set achievable safety and health objectives and plan and implement courses of action to achieve those objectives.
- Recognise safety and health hazards present in the workplace.
- Carry out and record basic assessments of the risks associated with workplace hazards, and recommend suitable control measures.
- Take account of risks arising from ergonomic factors.
- Ensure that adequate information, training and supervision is provided for employees.
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes and take appropriate actions.
On successful completion of a short answer test and a practical assessment in the workplace the delegate will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
Santia are a leading International provider of health, safety and environmental training to the Middle East market
Since 1992 we have delivered cutting edge International health, safety and environmental training courses to clients from a wide range of industry and business sectors including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, utilities and transport.
Santia’s training and consultancy services help our customers to protect their people and profits, drive business efficiencies and improve staff morale and productivity.
Santia’s main services include Training, Consultancy and Food Consultancy and
Training, offered from our office in the Knowledge Village, Dubai.
We are proud of our people and results:
Santia has over 200 trainers and consultants working in International markets. These include chartered health and safety practitioners, dedicated trainers, former government health, safety and environmental inspectors, scientists and skilled technicians.
Proven Track Record
More than 12,000 people per year train with Santia. Santia’s pass rates are consistently higher than the national average with 90-100% pass rate for the NEBOSH certificate.
Santia will work closely with you to understand your organisational training needs allowing us to deliver tailored training and consultancy servicesSee all Santia courses
- IOSH Managing Safely Version 5 with Exam & Certificate Phoenix Health & Safety
AED 1,120Duration: 24 Hours
- IOSH Managing Safely Wise Global Training Ltd
AED 1,458Duration: 24 Hours