RRC's IOSH Managing Safely introduces managers, at all levels, to the different aspects of managing safety and health in the workplace. It provides the knowledge and understanding to manage the health and safety issues within their responsibilities and reinforces why good health and safety is essential to performing their roles successfully.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is suitable for all industries and types of organisation and provides essential knowledge and understanding for:
RRC's IOSH Managing Safely covers the following topics:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
The IOSH Managing Safely course is assessed by a multiple choice exam and a short practical assessment completed at the end of the course.
If you are studying by e-learning, your exam is on-line and the practical assessment completed at your workplace.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH certificate.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.