- Locations: Abu Hamour
- Duration: 4 Days
Make your workplace safe, healthy and sustainable ensuring the safety of your work-force. The IOSH Managing Safely course introduces a British standard approach to managing health and safety in the work environment. Increase your understanding, raise standards and develop people awareness on all areas of health and safety.
Key outcomes from this course are:
- Introducing Managing Safely, assessing and controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities and identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment Learn all the vital components required for managing safely efficiently and effectively for your team and your customers. This interactive programme is highly recognised in the health and safety industry worldwide and the HSE
- A flexible course
- Content based on what delegates need to know in practice
- Clear scenarios managers can relate to will be provided.
- A range of ready-to-use training tools and techniques will be introduced and practiced.
About Qatar Skills Academy
Serving The Country Since 2010
Qatar Skills Academy has been established since 2010, and ever since then, we have been a keystone in the community by providing professional development courses for both individuals and corporations in Qatar. As the number one training provider in the country, we train over three thousand participants a year in Qatar alone with the largest private training facility in the country.
Supporting Qatar's 2030 vision:
Guided by the Qatar National Vision 2030, we are a key enabler for human capital development. We have developed an enhanced range of programmes and courses that bring a global standard of training locally to Qatar. Through our programs, we ensure that companies are able to remain competitive through knowledge insights and best practice. The courses we offer are technical, vocational and professional in nature across a range of industries thus supporting Qatar’s future goals of a diversified economy.
Topical Training for Real Results:
We are constantly updating our programs based on client, and market requirements with the singular intention of ensuring long-term positive learning and development results with the organizations and individuals that we work with.