- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is for the international market aimed at Managers, Supervisors and personnel responsible for managing their organisation’s health and safety effectively. It provides personnel with the knowledge and skills to manage risk and resources. It covers safety management, basic risk assessment and control, control of hazards, communications, monitoring, reviewing and auditing.
This Course is Suitable For?
Supervisors, managers and team leaders in any sector and any organisation who are required to effectively and efficiently be responsible for safety management of risks and resources.
Is This Qualification Recognised?
This qualification is approved by Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), UK.
Benefits of the Course:
On successful completion of the qualification, the delegate can perform the following:
- Apply basic management principles and practices to safety and health issues as part of a total management strategy.
- Set achievable safety and health objectives and plan and implement courses of action to achieve those objectives.
- Recognise safety and health hazards present in the workplace.
- Carry out and record basic assessments of the risks associated with workplace hazards, and recommend suitable control measures.
- Take account of risks arising from ergonomic factors.
- Ensure that adequate information, training and supervision is provided for employees.
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes and take appropriate actions.
The IOSH Managing Safely training includes 5 modules which are as follows:
- Introducing Managing safely.
- Assessing risks.
- Controlling risks.
- Understanding your responsibilities.
- Identifying hazards.
- Investigating accidents and incidents.
- Measuring performance.
- Protecting our environment.
About Akbar HSE Training & Consultancy Services
Akbar HSE Training & Consultancy Services (Akbar HSE TCS) represents the training arm of Akbar HSE Group, with a significant focus on generic safety, beyond from purely offshore. They provide all walks of commercial safety (both nationally and internationally accredited) and full range of Health, Safety and Environment related courses. Akbar HSE TCS provides specifically tailored training courses for Construction/ offshore/ inshore industry. Akbar HSE TCS remains the premier destination for specialised international accredited trainings like NEBOSH, IOSH, Heighfield, Medic First Aid, Emergency First Response & IADC.See all Akbar HSE Training & Consultancy Services courses