- Price AED 3,250
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Managing safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job. Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams
- Why is it important to manage safely?
- What is risk?
- How do you reduce risks?
- What does the law require you to do?
- What are common hazards?
- Why investigate accidents and incidents?
- What’s performance measurement about?
- What is the impact of industry on the environment?
- The end of course assessment is a multi format question paper. It consists of a mix of multiple choice questions and questions where you are required to provide answers in the form of lists such as the first 3 controls in the hierarchy of risk control.
- At the end of the course learners are issued with a project, which is based upon a risk assessment of their workplace. The requirements of the project are clearly explained by the trainer and this is supported by the information provided on our IOSH Managing Safely project pages.
- Learners have up to two weeks to complete and return the project.
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English. Organisations are requested to provide information on their procedures to ensure that the training is aligned to their expectations and procedures.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses