- Locations: Little Island, Co. Cork, Ireland, Ballymount House, Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount Cross, Dublin 24
- Duration: 4 Days
This IOSH Certified Managing Safely course is for non-health and safety expert personnel who have to manage risk and resources. This course is also for those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisations policy and best practice in health and safety. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Assessment: A 45 minute written assessment and practical assessment
Accreditation: On full completion of this course each participant will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- To identify the competent parts of a recognised Safety Management System such as BS 8800, HSG65, or OHSAS 18000 and gain an appreciation of risk assessment within the system.
- Identify the data and techniques required to produce an adequate record of an incident.
- Describe statutory requirements for reporting and procedures for checking for non-reporting.
- Define hazards and risks and describe the legal requirements for risk assessments.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of quantitative risk assessment techniques.
- Identify workplace precautions, outline the provisions of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
- Outline relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice, HSA guidance notes and other information sources.
Supervisors, Managers and Site Foremen
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Risk assessment and risk control
- Module 3: Health and safety legislation
- Module 4: Safety management systems
- Module 5: Common hazards
- Module 6: Active monitoring
- Module 7: Hazards – Organization specific
- Module 8: Reactive and Proactive monitoring
About Chris Mee Safety Engineering CMSE
CMSE Recruitment is part of the Chris Mee Group and They deliver the best quality and value in Health and Safety, Environmental, Engineering, Quality, Construction and Project recruitment.
At CMSE Recruitment They pride Theirselves on delivering the best quality and value service to both Their clients and candidates. CMSE Recruitment provides permanent and temporary personnel to many clients for jobs in Ireland, the UK and further afield. CMSE Recruitment is a fully registered recruitment agency for many years. They have a large number of satisfied clients and candidates – but don’t just take Their word for it. Check out what they have to say about us on Their testimonials page and read more about the recruitment services They provide clients.See all Chris Mee Safety Engineering CMSE courses