- Price AED 1,200
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai, Tourist Club Area
Staff gain a basic overview of hazards, risk assessment and controls, workplace precautions, communications, accident reporting and pollution minimisation.
The course is based on IOSH's syllabus:
- Module 1: Safety Management
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Risk assessment and risk control
- Module 4: Consultation & Communication
- Module 5: Common hazards
- Module 5: Information & Training
- Module 6: Active Monitoring (safety auditing)
- Module 7: Reactive Monitoring (Accident Investigation)
- Module 8: Safety Management Systems
It provides employees with an understanding of their individual responsibilities contributing to health and safety in their workplace.
Fortis HSE is a specialist Occupational HSE training and consultancy based in Dubai and headquatered in Abudhabi. We are a passionate Safety First genre, dedicated to infuse a sustainable and upto day culture of maintaining topnotch safety and environmental standards at work. Our inhouse analysts facilitate impeccable adaptation to safety norms, while a pool of cerified faculty with strong lineage helps our clients train on the desired industry specific Health and Safety norms to overcome perenial HSE challenges.See all Fortis HSE Occupational Safety Training LLC courses
IOSH Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety