- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 11 Days
The Investment Representative designation, certified and made mandatory by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) and BIBF, mirrors the FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) Series 7 certification required of professionals trading investment products in the United States. The CBB requires that all professionals involved in the trading of investment products in Bahrain be certified as an Investment Representative.
Covered over two parts, The Investment Representative programme provides comprehensive treatment of a broad range of products including equity securities, corporate debt securities, government bonds, municipal bonds, options and mutual funds. The programme also provides comprehensive treatment of investment banking, securities laws and regulations, trading procedures, margin and customer accounts with specific emphasis on Bahrain and the structure of GCC markets.
- Establishes knowledge base for investment representatives to offer prospective customers investment advice
- Explains the structure, functions and participants of various securities markets
- Provides comprehensive treatment of various financial markets and products (Government bonds, Corporate bonds, Stocks, Options, etc.)
- Describes the structure of securities laws
- Describes the nature of investment banking and investment banking arrangements
- Provides investment representatives with the knowledge base to assess return and risk on investments and make appropriate recommendations to manage risk
- Provides a comprehensive treatment of speculative and risk management strategies using options
- Describes financial valuation and ratio analysis
- Provides treatment of fundamental and technical analysis
- Stock Brokers and Dealers
- Investment products Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Treasury and Back office professionals
- Compliance and Control professionals
- Supervisory and Investment staff
- Portfolio Managers
- Accounting professionals
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Banking/ Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Law/ Marketing from any recognized university
- Preferably have knowledge equivalent to the Foundations of Investment Analysis course
- Proficiency in English Language
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses