- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations The Bridge Mills, Dominick Street Lower, Co. Galway, Ireland
This session aims to provide trainees the most important journalistic writing standards in general, and the most important journalistic conduct interviews in private standards
By the end of the session is expected that the trainee:
- Should be familiar with writing journalistic standards in general, and the most important criteria for the conduct of investigations of press in particular.
- Familiar with the types of art, templates journalist to investigate.
- Able to set up a press report, taking into account the main goal and objective targets of the investigation.
The session is designed to fit the needs of:
- officials, media enterprise committees.
- owners of news magazines and newsletters
- journalists and media.
- students and alumni
- individuals who are interested.
Press and Media
Threads / course content
- the quality of journalistic writing standards (ISQ).
- main goal and objective targets of the investigation.
- Prepare journalist investigation (search for subject / assess the importance of the subject of the investigation / action plan investigative reporting).
- investigative journalist techniques (stages Investigation journalist / dealing with sources).
- journalist investigation strategy (traditional strategy / scientific strategy).
- systematic collection and presentation of data journalist investigation (interview / note / documents) analysis.
- appropriate ways to present the results of investigative reporting.
- types of investigation journalist.
- Technical templates journalist to investigate (Story / Description / recognition / talk