The effective and efficient management of any organization requires that all its constituent elements operate effectively and efficiently as individual SBUs / facilities and together as an integrated whole corporate. Across the supply chains, warehousing is an important element of activity in the distribution of goods, from raw materials and work in progress through to finished products.
After studying this lesson, you will able to:
- Explain the meaning of warehousing and materials;
- Recognize the need for warehousing, inventory and materials;
- Identify different types of warehouses;
- Explain the characteristics of ideal warehouses; Describe the functions of warehouses; and
- Enlist the advantages of warehouses and material
About Al-Shabaka Technical Institute
I would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Ministry Of Education (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.