- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai
The course covers the basic principles and techniques applicable in the practice of Production and
It is suitable for those working in the field who want to obtain or update their professional knowledge, those entering this field or working in a related field such as Purchasing, Accounting, Marketing or Engineering.
- The primary aim of this program is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to perform in one of the many disciplines associated with production and inventory management such as planning, inventory control, warehouse management, materials planning, and quality control.
- A further aim of the program is to provide learners who are specializing in one area of production and inventory management with on insight into the many disciplines they come into contact with on a day-to-day basis - including suppliers and customers.
- Objectives and Definitions
- Inventory Fundamentals
- Inventory Control Practice
- Order Quantities
- Physical Inventory, Warehouse management, and physical distribution
- Production Planning
- Master production scheduling
- Introduction to Materials requirements planning (MRP)
- Material Requirements Planning Details
- Capacity Management
- Purchasing and materials management
- Capacity Planning, Scheduling and loading
- Production Activity Control
- Total Quality
Who can benefit
- Production Planners
- Production Managers
- Operations Managers
- Any person who requires detailed information on the features and functions of this subject
- Lectures, tutorial exercises, animations using computer based learning programs.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology