- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
This course introduces principles, models, and techniques for planning, analysis, and control of inventory systems. Topics include deterministic and stochastic inventory models, their analysis and applications in manufacturing and retail industries. The limitations and usefulness of these models in actual practice is addressed.
Inventory training plays pivotal role in training employees in inventory management which is crucial in growth and survival of the organization. Lack of efficient and ineffective inventory management will result in losing the customers, sales decline, production delays and other long term negative effects. Poor management will seriously undermine the business.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- the organizational structure of the stores
- warehouse management relationship with other departments
- human skills in warehouse management
- storage procedures
- design and technical equipment stores
- General Provisions: Rules and Regulations and the laws of the stores
- the security and safety of warehouses
- prevention materials and equipment and maintenance
- inventory records
- inventory and work in progress
- inventory valuation
- unit cost: LIFO, FIFO, WA
- inventory control
- minimum and maximum levels and reorder point
- style turnover of different varieties
- stores and inventory of the most important elements of success Inventory
- methods used in warehouses and inventory in accordance with the provisions of inventory control
- quantitative methods and materials decisions
- stocks last period
- threats to the company as a result of excess inventory
- diagnosis of excess inventory and idle and discarded him
- rid of excess inventory need, as well as idle and discarded him
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses