- Locations: 19 Omar Ibn El Khattab Sheraton Area, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 15 Hours
Purchase, plan, manage, and control inventories and materials.
Learn how to:
- Purchase, plan, manage, and control inventories and materials
- Evaluate inventory methods, make improvements to your current system, determine optimum inventory levels, design and implement a cycle-counting program, and analyze replenishment policies.
- Reduce excess inventories and invest in the right inventories for better customer service, better investment turnover and greater profits.
- Calculate optimal order quantities for such special cases as quantity discounts and price increases
- Locate your minimum-total-cost point, control inventory loss, and determine ideal safety stock levels.
- Answer the question: What is the real cost of being out-of-stock?
About Wamda Development & Consultancy
We_They focuses on helping clients improve performance, reduce costs, and stimulate growth. We are experts at helping our clients manage change. We provide the focus and expertise to lead the change. Our company’s experience is comprised of clients across many industries and functional areas. Additionally, each of our consultants brings a strong portfolio of both broad organization experience and a wide array of project and change leadership initiatives.See all Wamda Development & Consultancy courses