- Price BHD 110
- Duration 5 Hours
- Locations Road 66, Block 362,Kingdom of Bahrain
Work ethics involve such characteristics as honesty and accountability. Essentially, work ethics break down to what one does or would do in a particular situation. The begging question in a situation involves what is right and acceptable, and above board, versus what is wrong, underhanded, and under the table. Companies and employees with a strong work ethic not only inter-relate effectively but gain customer confidence and approval. This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals.
- Understand the value of ethics.
- Identify some of their values and moral principles.
- Start developing an office code of ethics.
- Use tools to help them make better decisions.
- Deal with common ethical dilemmas.
Trainees will be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance by VTDI. This Programme is accredited by Hull University & IAO.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: