- Duration: 5 Days
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
- Module 1: Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Module 2: Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–Based Languages
- Module 3: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 4: Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 5: Implementing Master Pages and User Controls
- Module 6: Validating User Input
- Module 7: Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
- Module 8: Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web Application
- Module 9: Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
- Module 10: Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Module 11: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms Application
- Module 12: Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 13: Managing State in Web Applications
- Module 14: Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 15: Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 16: Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Web Development
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses