- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
- Module 1: Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Module 2: Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–Based Languages
- Module 3: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 4: Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 5: Implementing Master Pages and User Controls
- Module 6: Validating User Input
- Module 7: Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
- Module 8: Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web Application
- Module 9: Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
- Module 10: Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Module 11: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms Application
- Module 12: Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 13: Managing State in Web Applications
- Module 14: Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 15: Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 16: Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Web Development
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.