- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms applications using .NET Framework 4 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This will also prepare the student for exam 70-515.
This course is intended for professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and newer releases of the Visual Studio product. The audience understands how to use the new features of Visual Studio 2010.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the underlying architecture and design of a Web application.
• Apply best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
• Develop MVC models.
• Develop MVC controllers.
• Develop MVC views.
• Optimize the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
• Write server-side code for Web Forms.
• Optimize data management for Web Forms.
• Ensure quality by debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
• Secure a Web application.
• Apply Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
• Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
• Implement advanced AJAX in a Web application.
• Deploy a Web application.
• Develop a Web application by using Silverlight
- Module 1: Overview of Web Application Design
- Module 2: Designing a Web Application
- Module 3: Developing MVC Models
- Module 4: Developing MVC Controllers
- Module 5: Developing MVC Views
- Module 6: Designing for Discoverability
- Module 7: Writing Server-Side Code for Web Forms
- Module 8: Optimizing Data Management for Web Forms
- Module 9: Ensuring Quality by Debugging, Unit Testing, and Refactoring
- Module 10: Securing a Web Application
- Module 11: Applying Master Pages and CSS
- Module 12: Developing Client Side Scripts and Services
- Module 13: Implementing Advanced AJAX in a Web Application
- Module 14: Deploying a Web Application
- Module 15: Developing a Web Application by Using Silverlight
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology