- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This five-day instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
• Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
• Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
• Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
• Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
• Implement master pages and user controls.
• Validate user input.
• Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
• Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
• Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
• Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
• Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
• Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
• Manage state in Web applications.
• Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
• Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
• Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
Before attending this course, students must have at least one month of experience in .NET technologies. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
• Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including:
Tables, Images, Forms
• Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, including:
Declaring variables, Using loops, Using conditional statements
The completion of Course 2667, Introduction to Programming, satisfies the preceding prerequisite programming skills requirement
Module 1: Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Module 2: Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–Based Languages
Module 3: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
Module 4: Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
Module 5: Implementing Master Pages and User Controls
Module 6: Validating User Input
Module 7: Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
Module 8: Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web Application
Module 9: Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
Module 10: Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic Data
Module 11: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms Application
Module 12: Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
Module 13: Managing State in Web Applications
Module 14: Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
Module 15: Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
Module 16: Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Web Development
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)