- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development
- Module 1: Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010This module explains the key features of Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft ASP.NET. It helps you view the complete Web application that you build in the labs throughout this course.
- Module 2: Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–Based Languages
- Module 3: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 4: Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Module 5: Implementing Master Pages and User ControlsThis module explains how to create and implement master pages and how to implement user controls in a Web application.
- Module 6: Validating User Input
- Module 7: Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
- Module 8: Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web Application
- Module 9: Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
- Module 10: Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic DataThis module provides an overview of Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic Data. It also covers information on applying ASP.NET Dynamic Data. In addition, it explains how to customize ASP.NET Dynamic Data applications.
- Module 11: Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms Application
- Module 12: Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Module 13: Managing State in Web Applications
- Module 14: Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Module 15: Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web ApplicationThis module explains the various Web application security functionalities. It also covers information on the infrastructure to build and deploy various Web application security functionalities.
- Module 16: Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Web DevelopmentThis module describes the new Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 functionalities, changes, and enhancements for improved Web development. The module also covers how Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 and Microsoft Silverlight 4 fit in with .NET Framework 4 and Visual Studio 2010
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses