- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
- Target Group
The main target audience groups for this course are:
- Managers, sales personnel and others who require an overview of the concepts
- echnical professionals working with mobile voice or data systems, e.g., operators, suppliers and integrators
- Personnel in academia who require an introduction to the technology
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Define VoIP
- Describe the convergence of voice and data networks
- Explain the VoIP features and challenges
- Understand the various protocols, e.g., H.323 and SIP
- Describe some architectures and devices
- Discuss security issues and solutions
- Outline some case examples, e.g., Skype
- Discuss the transition to VoIPv6
- Knowledge of basic telephony and internet principles.
- Introduction and Overview
- Network Convergence
- VoIP Features and Challenges
- QoS Protocols
- Gateway Protocols
- Session Initiation Protocol
- Case Examples and Security
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)