- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 4 Days
This intensive course is designed to provide delegates with a high level understanding of interest rate markets and the associated derivative markets. By participating in this 4-day intensive course, delegates gain a deeper understanding of the global Fixed Income Markets.
- Will have a clear understanding of the key cash and derivative products traded in the money market.
- Will appreciate the structure and pricing of the major cash and derivative products traded in the fixed income markets.
- Be able to identify the different types of risk management and trading analysis undertaken by market participants and understand their data needs.
- To describe the key data inputs used by option traders to price options and manage the risks on their positions.
- Understand the terminology used in the credit trading market and be able to identify the types of trades that are established, together with the information needed to assess them.
From Commercial Banks, Central Banks, Investment Banks, Asset Management firms’ representatives, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Leasing companies, Insurance companies, Fund Managers, other financial institutions
- Fixed Income Traders
- Those who support Fixed Income Traders
- Financial Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Investment Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
Those interested in attending this course should have a foundational understanding of Fixed Income Markets. There are no pre-requisite courses.
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses