- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling Using IBM SPSS Amos (V22) is a two day instructor-led classroom course that guides students through the fundamentals of using IBM SPSS Amos for the typical data analysis process. You will learn the basics of Structural EquationN Modeling, drawing Diagrams in Amos Graphics, performing regression and confirmatory factor analysis in Amos, evaluating model fit, and ways to improve model fit.
This basic course is for: Analysts with familiarity with Structural Equation Modeling Anyone with little or no experience in using IBM SPSS Amos
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
You should have:
- Experience with Linear Regression and Factor Analysis Experience using with IBM SPSS Amos is not necessary, though basic familiarity with Structural Equation Modeling would be helpful.
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling
- Drawing Diagrams in Amos Graphics
- Regression Analysis in Amos
- Testing Model Adequacy
- Additional Fit Measures in Amos
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis in Amos
- The General Model
- Analyzing Data With Missing Values in Amos
- Improving the Fit of a Model
- Getting the Best Model with Specification Search
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses