- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Provide participants with the necessary knowledge to understand the sector of small and medium-sized companies and the environment in which it operates.
- Understanding of the framework and features for small and medium-sized companies.
- General overview and definition of small and medium-sized companies.
- etc. d bank died of small and medium-sized companies in exchange for financing small and medium businesses.
- the global trend in the financing of small and medium-sized companies.
- The organizational structure of the unity of small and medium enterprises.
- steps followed in lending best practice.
- lending to inpiduals in exchange for lending for small and medium-sized companies.
- lending large companies compared with lending for small and medium-sized companies.
- lending on the basis of cash flows.
- credit rating (statistical, judgmental, classification on the basis of points).
- banking products and services for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- impediments to lending to small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses