- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
In a world where business units are becoming more self sufficient and knowledgeable about managing their overall processes through the use of technology, it becomes extremely important to identify the value of data and its interaction. Raw data needs to be manipulated into information that can be used for checking performance, setting strategies and for decision making. SQL is a data definition and data manipulation language for relational databases. By using SQL it is possible to create a database, load it with data and read ft update both data and data definitions.
- Create and maintain Oracle tables
- Insert, update, delete data from Oracle tables
- Produce complex queries
- Format queries in to Reports
- Introduction to SQL
- Data Dictionary
- The SELECT statement
- Substitution variables
- Joining tables
- Report formatting
- Users, privileges and synonyms, security
- Data manipulation
- Table bcking
- Nested functions
- Advanced SQL *Plus techniques
- SQL *P!us performance tuning, using Explain Plan
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone who handles large volumes of data.
- Oracle DBA: Administration Workshop I
- Oracle DBA: Program with PL/SQL
- Consultant led classes including theory and lab practicals.
- Knowledge of the basic concepts and terminology of relational database management system and operating system
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
SQL Server Related Questions
I want to learn how to use MS SQL Server. I don't have any previous knowledge on coding. I want a...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 MySQL, Database Management, SQL Server