Topics covered during this session include system and company setup procedures, how to use reports and inquiries, how to use SmartList to expand inquiry and analysis capabilities and tips for the user to personalize Microsoft Dynamics GP to streamline business practices.
Customers and partners wanting to learn the basic features and elements required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP and gain basic general knowledge of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Use basic elements such as lookup windows, browse buttons and zooms to access data in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Enter record and window level notes and attach OLE notes
- Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel for further analysis
- Use the Posting Setup options to define posting processes
- Set up the system to use Word Templates
- Customize system and company setup procedures using the Setup Checklist
- Set up fiscal periods, account formats, credit cards and payment terms
- Use inquiries and reports to get at the information needed in the application
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics GP toolbars, home pages and display settings
- Describe the benefits of using Business Alerts and Process Servers
- View and use resource descriptions for tables and fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Module 1: Overview and Basic Elements
- Module 2: SmartList, Reports and Inquiries
- Module 3: System and Posting Setup
- Module 4: Company Setup Procedures
- Module 5: Customization and Utilities
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses