- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 1 Day
Topics covered during this session include system and company setup procedures, how to use reports and inquiries, how to use SmartList to expand inquiry and analysis capabilities and tips for the user to personalize Microsoft Dynamics GP to streamline business practices.
Customers and partners wanting to learn the basic features and elements required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP. The class is targeted toward data entry clerks, administrators; office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP and gain basic general knowledge of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Use basic elements such as lookup windows, browse buttons and zooms to access data in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Enter record and window level notes and attach OLE notes
- Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel for further analysis
- Use the Posting Setup options to define posting processes
- Set up the system to use Word Templates
- Customize system and company setup procedures using the Setup Checklist
- Set up fiscal periods, account formats, credit cards and payment terms
- Use inquiries and reports to get at the information needed in the application
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics GP toolbars, home pages and display settings
- Describe the benefits of using Business Alerts and Process Servers
- View and use resource descriptions for tables and fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Module 1: Overview and Basic Elements
- Module 2: SmartList, Reports and Inquiries
- Module 3: System and Posting Setup
- Module 4: Company Setup Procedures
- Module 5: Customization and Utilities
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.