- Locations: Deira
- Duration: TBC
- Call: +971 4 2753473
- What is management?
- Role of a manager
- Qualities of a successful manager
- Self assessment on management skills
- John Adair Action Centre Leadership
- Teams development
- Management techniques
- Communicate effectively
- Know your preferred leadership style
- Understanding your influence on the group
- Dealing with difficult situations
- What will I get out of it?
- Identify your own preferred leadership style
- Understand how leadership has affect on performance and motivation
- Understand team dynamics and how to develop a high performance teams
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
Candidates will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, exercises, and suggested solutions. Most importantly they will complete the course with a Personalised Action Plan.
About The Knowledge Academy
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.