- Price AED 12,841
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations JLT
Enter this increasingly crucial area equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out vital Islamic financial operations. Many countries have recently seen a rise in demand for Islamic banking services, causing the sector to experience international expansion.
This program ensures you are up-to-date with the latest changes and equipped for success in this rapidly developing field. You will cover essentials such as the differences between Islamic and traditional banks, as well as how bank accounts work under Sharia’h principles. On top of this, the syllabus explores the key activities of Islamic banks and trends in Islamic portfolio management.
- Awareness about Islamic Banking & Sharia’h Compliant products
- Understanding the difference between conventional Banking & Islamic Banking
- Understanding the prohibitions of Islamic Banking & Shari’h Compliance
- Understanding the concepts of Riba, Gharar and Why they are prohibited?
- Getting acquainted with the Liability Based Sharia’h products
- Getting acquainted with the Asset Based Sharia’h products
Allied Compliance Consultants “ACC” is an international professional services firm with Global Headquarters in Britain, MENA Headquarters in Dubai, presence in 25 countries and worldwide operations.
ACC has a team of highly skilled professionals who have gained their experiences through working in BIG FOUR International Audit Firms and the financial sector for many years. This firsthand knowledge benefits both the clients and candidates while having in depth discussions about their needs. It also enables our consultants to familiarize themselves easily and quickly in new organizations and implement real solutions based on the international best market practice.
Our team of professionals has extensive exposure diversified across the world and can provide all our valued clients with the best services, expert recommendation and quality trainings that help them stay compliant, protect their organizations from criminals, manage their risk and maintain proper corporate governance.
Our solutions are in accordance with the international best market practices and offered to you by experts in the field with International Experience that is available locally.
Our company’s strength is demonstrated by the cost effective quality services that we offer to financial institutions around the globe including many of the leading names in the industry. These organizations have been able through our services and solutions as a business partner, to effectively and efficiently ensure proper Compliance, maintain sound Corporate Governance, train their employees, manage their risk, implement Basel requirements, fight Money Laundering, fraud & financial crimes and preserve their reputation.
Allied Compliance Consultants is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which demonstrates our quality and commitment to the best industry practices. We are proud to have 100% customer satisfaction rate.
ACC is the winner of the following Awards:
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “Leading Professional Services Firm – MEA & APAC” Award for ACC from Acquisition International for 2014 Mid-Year Review
ACC is ACAMS partner in the MEA & Asia Regions and is an authorized provider of the “Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)” preparation seminar.See all Allied Compliance Consultants (ACC) courses