- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 5 Days
This is a basic course in Islamic finance. The course introduces participants to the Islamic contracts and products.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will have knowledge of the:
- Basic philosophy and values underlying Islamic contracts
- Basic risks in Islamic contracts
- Practical applications of Islamic contracts
- Sources of legislation
- Modes of trade
- Types of Riba, Jehala and Gharar
- Types of contracts: Basic Shar’ia rules and application of Murabaha contract, Tawarroq contract, Salam contract, Istisna contract, Ijara contract, and Musharaka contract
- Case Studies
- All Bankers who need to be introduced to Islamic, Banking
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussion and case studies
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses