- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor led course will teach students who are new to Exchange Server how to configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2007 and manage routing, client access, and the backup and restore of databases. They will also learn how to manage addressing and recipient objects such as mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts.
You are viewing a Preliminary Course Syllabus. This course is not yet available. Because some parts of the course are currently in development, some elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This course is aimed at IT Professionals, IT generalists, and help desk professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 are the audience for this course. IT Professionals, IT generalists and help desk professionals should have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. No experience with Exchange Server is necessary.
- Describe how Exchange Server 2007 and Active Directory work together.
- Install Exchange Server 2007.
- Configure Mailbox Server roles.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Manage e-mail and address lists.
- Manage client access.
- Manage Messaging Transport.
- Manage availability, backup and recovery.
- Maintain the message system.
Overview of Exchange and Active Directory
- Review of Active Directory
- Introduction to the Integration of Active Directory and Exchange Server 2007
Installing Exchange Server 2007
- Introduction to the Exchange Server 2007 Server Roles
- Installing Exchange Server 2007
- Completing the Exchange Server 2007 Installation
Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
- Overview of Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing Mailbox Server Roles
- Managing Public Folder Databases
Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Mailboxes
- Managing Other Recipients
- Overview of Managing Public Folders
Managing E-Mail Addresses and Address Lists
- Configuring E-Mail Address Policies
- Configuring Address Lists
- Overview of Bulk Recipient Management Tasks
Managing Client Access
- Implementing Client Access Servers
- Implementing Client Access Features
- Implementing Outlook Web AccessIntroduction to Implementing Mobile Messaging
Managing Messaging Transport
- Introduction to Message Transport
- Implementing Message Transport
Managing Availability, Backup and Recovery
- Implementing High-Availability for Mailbox Servers
- Managing a Backup Solution
- Managing a Recovery Solution
Maintaining the Messaging System
- Overview of Implementing Change Management
- Overview of Updating Exchange Servers
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses