- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to work with HTML5.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Start building HTML5 pages.
- Understand the major benefits of HTML5.
- Understand the difference between HTML5 and HTML 4.
- Be familiar with HTML5's new elements and attributes.
- Work with audio and video in HTML5.
- Work with HTML5's new Canvas element to create code-based drawings.
- Use Web Storage for offline applications
- Use all the cool new HTML5 form elements
- Understand the current state of browser support for HTML5 and how to make HTML5 sites degrade gracefully.
- Module 1: Laying out a Page with HTML5
- Module 2: HTML5 - How We Got Here
- Module 3: Sections and Articles
- Module 4: HTML5 Audio and Video
- Module 5: HTML5 Forms
- Module 6: HTML5 Web Storage
- Module 7: HTML5 Canvas
- Module 8: Integrated APIs
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses