Implement a revenue management strategy that maximizes profits by shifting the focus to managing revenue per available room. Increase revenue by applying special pricing models and duration-management techniques.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
- High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- This course is designed for hospitality managers, general managers, revenue managers and other hospitality professionals responsible for the financial performance of their organization.
- What is Hotel Revenue Management?
- Strategic Levers and Component Parts
- Creating a Forecast
- Controlling Availability
- Managing Price
- Overbooking Practices
- Group Management
- Total Revenue Management
- Revenue Management Applications
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses