- Locations: Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
- Duration: 3 Days
Embedded systems are widely used in our daily life. They exist in consumer electronics like mobile phones and cameras, home appliances like microwave ovens, refrigerators and medical equipment like heart rate monitors.
The requirement of the embedded systems may change based on the complexity, the reliability, the target cost or the time constrains. According to that requirements, the implementation methodology of the embedded system will change. For example, in simple embedded system like refrigerator controller there will be no need to use real time operating system. These simple application can run on the processor directly. On the contrary, in complex application like mobile phones it will need real time operating system to run multiple tasks appropriately.
This course aims at introducing the attendees to the basic concepts of embedded systems. It also give an overview on the different methodologies to develop an embedded system.
Topics to be covered
- Embedded systems Overview
- ARM-based Embedded System Development
- Target Board Description
- Software Development Tools
- Application Development
- Linux-based Embedded System Development
- Introducing Embedded Linux
- Linux Cross Development Environment
- RTOS Basics
- Synchronization and Messaging
- Real-Time SW Design and RTOS Selection
- RTOS-based Embedded System Development
About Software Engineering Competence Centre
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses