- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Nasr City
To learn the various phases of a drilling operation.
- Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to describe the various phases of a drilling operation.
- They should be able to identify, state the position and give an account of how drilling equipment is used on a platform.
During the course you will go through these subjects:
- Norwegian petroleum history
- Different platform types
- Drilling program for a floating platform
- Offshore drilling
- Preliminary drilling operations
- The well
- Rotary drilling
- Directional drilling
- Drilling fluids, including circulation system and drilling fluid report
- Pressure control
- Drilling problems
- Fishing operations and equipment
- Well test
- Drilling at the edge
- UBD and MPD
- Dual gradient drilling
Who should attend?
- None. Suitable for administrative and technical personnel in staff/support positions in operator-, drilling-, consultancy- and service-companies.
technical training and professional development services for the oil and Gas industry. We offer a portfolio of over 100 practical courses, training programs, and competency services that cover technical skills and asset teams need.
Our curriculum includes introductory to advanced training in key disciplines including Geology, Drilling, Reservoir, Production, Facilities, Management, and Economics. We also offer workflow training courses and programs using Simulator software tools.See all Soleman Training & Consulting courses