- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the concept of credit.
- To familiarize the participants parties documentary credit and types of credit.
- Familiarize participants with the documents that are requested credits and foundations in place for scrutiny in addition to modify the credits.
- Give a brief overview of: -
- Consolidated assets and norms for Documentary Credits.
- Commercial terms used in the credits ( INCOTERMS ).
- Used SWIFT messages.
- The emergence of documentary credit.
- The definition of documentary credit and the parties and the types of letters of credit .
- The business cycle of the adoption of the documentary.
- Documents required in letters of credit.
- The issuance and amendment of documentary credit and check documents.
- SWIFT messages in letters of credit.
- Explanation of the most important concepts in assets Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (Bulletin No. 600) and international trade terms (2010).
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses