- Has an overview of the most important Data Network Technologies, as they are used in Local Area as well as in Wide Area Networks
- Knows the basic terms used in Data Networking and the reference models and their tasks
- Knows the fundamental concepts of frequently used LAN technologies as well as interworking components and their basic function
- Knows the key mechanisms of the TCP/IP protocols and new address concepts
- Has an overview on the transmission and switching technologies used in Wide Area Networks, the Remote Access Solutions and the fundamentals of Multiservice Networks
- Is able to apply these new gained knowledge in his/her daily work.
- Has the prerequisites to attend continuing courses in the area of Data Networking.
- Personsfromallareas, whorequirebasicknowledgeofdatanetworksintheirjob.
Data Networks: Basic Terms
- LAN andVVAN;
- Access Methods and Type of Connections
Reference Mo dels
- TheTasks of Reference Models
- TheOSI ReferenceModel
- TheT asksofthelnpidualLayers
- TheTCP/IP Protocol Suite
Local Area Networks
- Transmission Media
- IP Protocol
- VVANSwitchingMethodsandAp plications
- Voice over IP
Smart link is a privately owned company with many years of experience in Egypt.
market share is continually increasing during such short period of time due to the team’s dynamism, management successful methodology and the high technical competence of its field team.
Smart link management strategy focused on continuous measurement of its customer satisfaction and their feedback considering
a certain criteria during selection process.
Smart link is specialized training Academy dedicated to providing international and tailored certificate training, consulting,
Management and out sourcing in Egypt.